Upon successful completion of this course, existing SharePoint site users will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site. They will:
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
- Create and implement custom forms.
- Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
To ensure your success in your course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
·Using Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows® 7
·Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.
Lesson 1: Creating a New Site
- Topic A: Create a Site
- Topic B: Change the Look and Feel of Your SharePoint Site
Lesson 2: Adding and Configuring Libraries
- Topic A: Configure Document Library for Your SharePoint Team Site
- Topic B: Configure the Site Assets Library for Your SharePoint Site
- Topic C: Add and Configure a Wiki for Your SharePoint Site
Lesson 3: Adding and Configuring Lists
- Topic A: Add an Announcement List
- Topic B: Add and Configure a Task List
- Topic C: Add and Configure Contact and Calendar Lists
- Topic D: Add and Configure a Blog Subsite
- Topic E: Add and Configure a Custom List to your SharePoint Site
- Topic F: Customize List Forms
Lesson 4: Configuring Site Settings, Navigation, and Search
- Topic A: Configure Site Search Options
- Topic B: Configure Site Administration Settings
- Topic C: Configure Site Organization and Navigation
Lesson 5: Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-425
- Topic A: Sharing Sites and Setting Site Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents